Summer Mass Schedule
There will be changes to the schedule over the summer.
- Monday, May 23 - NO Daily Mass
- Tuesday, May 24 - NO Daily Mass
- Wednesday, May 25 - 8:00 AM Daily Mass
- Thursday, May 25 - 8:00 AM Daily Mass
- Friday, May 27 - 8:00 AM Daily Mass
- Monday, May 30 - NO Daily Mass
- Tuesday, May 31 - NO Daily Mass
Mass during June and July - Summer Months
- A Daily Mass will be celebrated in the BK Chapel at 11:30 AM on Wednesdays during the months of June and July, beginning on June 1st. Except for June 8th, there will be no Mass in the BK Chapel (all priests will participate in the Diocesan Convocation). All are welcome to join!
Month of August
- Monday, August 1 - 8:30 AM Mass with new teachers. Others are welcome as well!
- Wednesday, August 3 - 11:30 AM Mass
(First Week of School)
- Monday, August 8 - 7:00 AM Mass
- Tuesday, August 9 - 7:00 AM Mass
- Wednesday, August 10 - 7:00 AM Mass
- Thursday, August 11 - 7:00 AM Mass
- Friday, August 12 - 7:00 AM Mass
The normal Mass schedule resumes the second week of school:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday - Mass at 7:00 AM
- Wednesday - Mass at 3:15 PM, followed by Quench Their Thirst
- Tuesdays and Thursdays - Confessions from 3:00 - 3:30 PM
During the school year, individual confessions are available every Tuesday and Thursday from 3:00-3:30 p.m. All students, parents, faculty, and staff are welcome. Advent and Lenten reconciliation services are offered during those seasons. See the monthly calendar and daily bulletin for specific times. Reconciliation schedules will change occasionally based on availability of priests. All changes will be noted in the daily bulletin.
Monthly Mass Schedule
Everyone is welcome to join our monthly all-school Masses, which include the students of San Miguel School. All-school Masses will be held on: August 15, September 10, October 8, November 1, December 12, January 30, February 26, March 26, April 7, and May 15.
Individuals may request intentions for all Masses at Bishop Kelley. Mass requests can be for a friend or family member, special intention, special occasion, or a deceased friend or loved one. Requests are customarily accompanied by a donation of $10. You are not required to offer the donation for the Mass to be said. Donations for Mass intentions benefit the De La Salle Chapel. Please email the name of the person for whom the Mass is requested to the Campus Minister, Sarah Dicks. Include a mailing address for the person who should receive the notification card.
Flowers for Mass
We love to have fresh flowers to help beautify the gym for All-School Masses. For each Mass, we order flowers with donations from one or two families in memory or in honor of loved ones. Donors are recognized at Mass. If you are willing to help with this effort, or would like to honor someone through your donation, please contact Sarah Dicks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918.609.7139.
Once you have made arrangements with Sarah to provide flowers, you may make your gift by check or credit card.
Checks may be sent to:
Bishop Kelley High School
Office of Philanthropy
3905 S. Hudson Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74135
Please note "Flowers for Mass" in the memo line.
If you have questions about your credit card gift or would like to make your gift over the phone, please contact Margaret Jones at 918.609.7142.