Athletic Hall of Champions
Bishop Kelley High School initiated the Athletic Hall of Champions (formerly named the Athletic Hall of Fame) in 2004 to recognize and pay tribute to the athletic accomplishments of alumni and others associated with Bishop Kelley, whose contributions to athletics deserve recognition.
Congratulations to our newest inductees:
To date, 61 members of the Bishop Kelley community have been inducted into the Athletic Hall of Champions. See the full listing of honorees and their biographical information here.
The Hall of Champions also recognizes those coaches, athletic directors, and boosters who supported our student athletes and helped create an environment for success. This honor will recognize the athletic participation, competitive spirit, interscholastic competition and respect for tradition for which Bishop Kelley Athletics has long been known.
- Members listed by induction year
- Members listed by alphabetical listing
- Members listed by biographical information
Any alumni, team, coach, athletic director or booster who is distinguished by his/her individual contributions to the school's athletic program is eligible. The nominees should exemplify excellence of effort, spirit of competitive awareness, value of achievements and lifetime commitment to the Comets' proud athletic tradition.
Categories and time when nominees are eligible:
- Athlete - 5 years after graduation
- Team - 5 years after graduation
- Coach and/or Athletic Director - after leaving or retiring from Bishop Kelley
- Booster - anytime (awards may be given posthumously)
- Pioneer – helped establish a sports program
- Athletic achievement while in high school and/or post high school
- Service to the athletic program as a Coach and/or Athletic Director or as a booster
Method of Selection:
Nominations must be submitted using the form below. A committee chaired by BK Athletic Director Lance Parks will select the inductees. This committee will be known as the Athletic Hall of Champions Committee.
To nominate someone, fill out the form below. Each nomination form will be kept on file for subsequent years. There is no need to nominate the same person each year if they are not inducted the year of nomination. The honorees will be notified of their selection. The induction ceremony date for 2022 is pending.
Nominations, including your reasons why the nominee(s) should be considered, should be submitted by May 1st of each year. Nominations submitted below will be considered for 2022.