For students currently in the 9th or 10th grade who wish to attend Bishop Kelley for the 2021-2022 school year, the online transfer student application opens in September. If you are inquiring about a mid-year transfer for the 2020-2021 school year, please contact the Admissions Director Patti Bush at 918-609-7133 or email@example.com for availability.
Standard Documentation for All transfer Student Applicants
- Applicant's Photo
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Applicant Interview
- Student Essay (writing sample from applicant's current English class
- Official transcript(s) from current and/or previously attended high school(s)
- Standardized Test Scores (Pre-ACT, ACT, SAT, OCCT, etc)
- Psycho-Educational testing, if student has been tested for a learning disability. Testing should be current; within the last three years
Prospective transfer student applicants will interview with the Bishop Kelley Admissions Committee and will be required to take a Math placement test.
Ways to Submit Standard Documentation
- Upload: all required documents into your application or in your online account
- Mail: Bishop Kelley High School | Attn: Admissions Dept. | 3905 S. Hudson Ave. | Tulsa, OK 74135-5699