Application Process & Timeline
This timeline applies to incoming freshmen.
For information regarding transfer students please contact Debra Butler, Interim Admissions Director, at 918.609.7111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, November 5, 2016 or
- Saturday, January 7, 2017
- After January 7th if space is available
Standard Documentation for all applicants:
1. Immunization Records
2. Birth Certificate (please do not submit the original)
3. Applicant's Photo
4. Transcript of grades (6th, 7th and 8th) from current school if attending public school or non-feeder private school such as Holland Hall or Cascia Hall.
*If attending a Diocesan feeder school (All Saints, Holy Family, Marquette, Monte Cassino, School of St. Mary, St. Catherine, St. John, St. Joseph, St. Pius X, or Sts. Peter & Paul) the Bishop Kelley Admissions Department will request the necessary transcripts.
5. Reading, learning and cognitive testing if applicable
Please submit the standard documents listed above plus the two documents listed below:
2. Letter of Recommendation from a teacher, counselor, administrator, priest, or minister.
***A Transfer Student is a student who is currently in the 9th or 10th grade and transfering into Bishop Kelley.***
Ways to submit standard documentation:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 918-609-7184
- Mail: Bishop Kelley High School | Attn: Admissions Dept. | 3905 S. Hudson Ave. | Tulsa, OK 74135-5699
- Dropbox: Electronically provided to you upon completing the application and is located within your Backpack account
- Students taking the November Placement Test and submit all the required application documents by December 1st will receive their decision letters in January.
- Students taking the January Placement Test and submit all the required application documents will receive their decision letters in February.
Curriculum & Enrollment Meetings
These meetings take place in February of 2017 and are required for admission. Placement test results are reviewed and the recommended plan of study will be discussed.
Contract Due Date