The Honor Roll is used to acknowledge students who have done outstanding work in their classes. The Honor Roll is determined by grade point average using weighted (5.0 scale) grades. "A" Honor Roll = 4.00 or above; "B" Honor roll = 3.00-3.999. Honor Rolls are published at the end of each Quarter and based ONLY on final quarter grades. An "F" in any class makes a student ineligible for the Honor Roll.
2019-20 Honor Roll
- First Quarter - A Honor Roll
- First Quarter - B Honor Roll
- Second Quarter - A Honor Roll
- Second Quarter - B Honor Roll
- Third Quarter - A Honor Roll
- Third Quarter - B Honor Roll