Dear Prospective Employee,
(Current positions listed below. Updated March 21, 2017)
Thank you for your interest in a professional position at Bishop Kelley High School. Our website allows you to acquire general information about our school and its mission and learn what we are looking for in a prospective employee. Below you’ll find links to current openings and job descriptions.
Once you familiarize yourself with our school and mission and determine that you are interested in a...teaching/administrative, substitute (short or long-term), or coaching position at Bishop Kelley, the first step is to email a Cover Letter and Resume (See below).
Once a review of cover letters and resumes is completed from those received, a pool of candidates will be asked to formally apply. You will be contacted and provided access to the application materials on our website. Once you access the materials, carefully follow the instructions for the application process and any position specific information requested.
As a Catholic and Lasallian high school, we first and foremost hire for mission. We expect that professionals who submit a cover letter and resume are appropriately qualified for a position with the necessary degree, certification (as necessary) and appropriate experience. Specifics regarding a position will be included in the job description. If you are not compatible and not comfortable with our educational ministry, then please do not submit your cover letter and resume. Bishop Kelley High School is an outstanding educational environment in which to work and minister to the youth of the Diocese of Tulsa. Thank you again for your interest in Bishop Kelley, and I wish you the best in your career pursuits.
Yours in Christ,
Rev. Brian O’Brien, President
CURRENT POSITIONS (Update 2/02/17)
Administrative Opportunities* (Click on link for a general job description)
- Principal - Principal Search is being facilitated by the Diocese of Tulsa Catholic Schools Office. For more information, please click here.
- Social Studies Teacher (World History)
*If interested in a teaching position at Bishop Kelley, a cover letter and resume sharing interest, education and experience in your certificated area is welcome at any time. Cover letters and resumes should be emailed to Debra Butler, Executive Assistant to the Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org. Teaching departments at Bishop Kelley include: Theology, Science, Math, English, Social Studies, World Languages, Fine Arts, Communications, Business & Computers and Physical Education. Cover letters and resumes received will remain on file for three years. Potential candidates will be contacted via email when an opening has occurred.
- No Staff Opportunities at this time.
Daily/Long-Term Substitute Opportunities**
- No Long-term opportunities are available at this time.
- **If you would like to apply to become a daily or long-term substitute, please email Judith McMasters, Acting Principal, jmcmasters@BishopKelley.org, and the necessary forms to apply will be sent to you.
- Basketball (Boys) Assistant Coach
- Basketball (Girls) Assistant Coach
- Cross Country (Boys) Coach
- Cross Country (Boys) Assistant Coach
- Softball Assistant Coach
- *** If you would like to apply for a coaching position only, please email Lance Parks, Athletic Director lparks@BishopKelley.org, and the necessary forms to apply will be sent to you.